Capgemini Walk-In For Multiple Positions At Mumbai and Bangalore for infra Technologies,So interested candidates can attend Capgemini Walk-In.
About Company: Capgemini is a one of the most famous and fastest growing IT company in the world. Basically Capgemini is an French Multinational management Consulting corporation company. Capgemini’s headquarters are in Paris,France. Capgemini is world largest consulting technology as well as outsourcing companies.The CEO of Capgemini is Paul Hermelin since from Dec 2001.The total employee of Capgemini are approximately 180,000+ in almost 40+ countries.Recently Capgemini acquired IGate global solutions.The main operations of Capgemini will be in North and SA(South America) and Northern Europe and Asia Pacific as well as Southern Europe .Capgemini is serving world-wide those services are Consulting,Technology and Outsourcing as well as Local Professional Services.
Company Name: Capgemini
Job Location: Across India
Interview Location: Mumbai & Bangalore
Event Date: 27th November 2016
Experience: 0-6 months is required
Event Details: shortlisted candidates will get for registered mail id
Job Openings & Vacancies
- Requisition No – 39951 – Unix Trained – 20 Openings – Mumbai,India
- Requisition No – 35648 – Remote Desktop – 10 Openings – Mumbai,India
- Requisition No – 40032 – SQL DBA – 2 Openings – Mumbai,India
- Requisition No – 40029 – Wintel OS – 20 Openings – Mumbai,India
- Requisition No – 40008 – Unix Trained / Scripting / J boss Application Support ( Unix / RHCE ) – 20 Openings – Bangalore / Hyderabad / Kolkata,India
- Requisition No – 35637 – Remote Desktop / Service Desk – 15 Openings – Bangalore / Hyderabad / Kolkata,India
- Requisition No – 28690 – Tools & Monitoring – 4 Openings – Bangalore,India
- Requisition No – 36654 – Middle-ware – 2 Openings – Bangalore,India
- Year of Pass-out: 2015 and 2016 candidates
- Degree: B.E/B.Tech
- Branches: CS/Electronics/Electronics&Communication/Electrical/IT/Information Science/Electronics&Electrical
- Education gap: 1 year after 12th before enrolling for graduation is accepted
- Experience: candidates who have trained on CCNA/Networking/Security/Linux/Unix/Windows/Remote Desktop Packaging/Cloud computing are mostly preferable,Candidates must have either training certificate or minimum 6 months work experience in above mentioned technologies is mandatory
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates has to apply through an employee,So contact employee and tell them the above mentioned requisition number to be complete the registration process.
Capgemini Interview Tips and Tricks: Read Here