Air India is looking to recruit young boys and girls to join as a Trainee Cabin Crew for the 300 posts.
Air India Website : www.airindia.in
Job Position : Trainee Cabin Crew
- In Training Candidates will be paid with 15,000 per month.
- Post Training Candidates will be paid with 35,075 per month.
Number of Posts : 300(Male-75,Females-225)
Last Date : 8th November 2016.
Training Locations : Hyderabad/Mumbai
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification :
- Plus 2 from any university recognized by government of India.
- Candidates having degree in Hotel Management and Catering Technology will be preferred.
Languages known : Good at English and Hindi.
Age Limit : 18 to 27 years(Age relaxation is there based on reservation)
Marital Status : Un-married
Candidates Physical Standards :
- Female – min 160 cm
- Male – min 172 cm
- Female -18-22
- Male -18-25
Formula to calculate BMI : Weight in K.gs / ((Height in meters)*(Height in meters))
Recruitment Process :
- Group Dynamics(GD) and Personality Assessment Test(PAT)
- Written Test
Application Fee :
- 1000/- DD in the name of AIR INDIA LIMITED ,Delhi.
- Candidates has to submit DD in GD and PAT round.
- It’s not applicable for SC/ST Candidates.
Official Notification : Click Here
Apply Link : Click Here to Apply