Akamai Hiring the freshers for the position of Quality-Assurance Engineer At Bangalore.
About Company:Akamai company is the global leader in CND(Content Delivery Network) Services,Akamai will make the internet business ready and fast,reliable as well as secure for the clients. Akamai have advanced web performance,mobile performance,as well as cloud security and media delivery solutions are really optimize the customers for businesses revolution. Akamai has headquartered in Cambridge. Akamai has the offices across the globe and it will distributed CDN also with more than 200,000 servers in 110+ countries it will deliver up to 30% of web traffic.Akamai is fastest growing,evolving company with the offices around the globe. Akamai will give equal opportunity to the employer and values the strength so that it will brings to the workplace too.All the qualified applicants will receive consideration for their employment and will not be discriminated against to the gender basis.So Akamai Hiring is good for Who were trained in QA and Tesing.
Company Name: Akamai Technologies
Job Location: Bangalore,India
Job Code: 005038
Job Title: QA-Engineer
About Team: The QA team will be responsible for end-to-end verification as well as qualification of Akamai’s services
- QA-Engineer will be located out of the Bangalore,so candidate will be working with the teams,responsible for the system-wide validation and verification of media content delivery service offerings which provide enterprises a robust as well as scalabel e-business infra to cost
effectively serve their global clients.
- QA-Engineer also develop system level test-plans,creating and enhancing automated system test written in the Perl.
- QA-Engineer will executing the automated and manual tests to ensure release quality
Analyzing the Problems and getting the root cause of it and assisting the Colleagues on release-by-release basis in the testing new features and functionalities.
- QA-Engineer will work on challenging software automation and verification with a mission of releasing high-quality application or system software which will work on very large distributed networks
Qualification Criteria :
- Degree: BE/B.Tech in CS or equivalent experience
- Candidates have minimum 0-1 year experience in Server side QA/Test Engineering
- Candidates have minimum 0-1 year experience in developing Perl scripts and shell scripts and automation test
- Must be good in QA and test principles,hands on black/white box testing
- Having working experience of UNIX/Linux and Windows Operating System.
- Candidate have working knowledge in HTTP,DNS,TCP/IP Protocols is preferred
- Candidate good in analytical as well as excellent problem solving ability
- Candidate who are having experience in content creation using custom/stock encoders is an added advantage.
Apply Link: Click Here