Amazon Off Campus Drive For Freshers At Bangalore, so interested candidates can attend the Amazon Off Campus Drive to start their career effectively.
About Company:Amazon is founded in 1994 as Cadabra. Amazon headquarters are present in Seattle,US.The owner of Amazon is Jeff Bezos,It’s serving across the globe.Basically amazon is an American electronic commerce and cloud computing company.Amazon is the largest internet-based retailer in the world by the total sales and market capitalization.Earlier amazon was started by selling DVD,Video downloads/streaming,MP3 furniture and etc and later the company was turned into the huge retailer in the world.Amazon has separate websites for the specific countries such as US,AUS,Brazil and etc.Amazon services are Online shopping and web hosting as well as content distribution. The total employees of Amazon is 268900 as of on Jul 2016. Now Amazon Hiring the employees so all can use this chance to get in the company.
Job ID: 453713
Job Title: Support Specialist
Job Location: Bangalore,India
Experience : 0 – 1 Years
Salary : Best In Industry
Last Date to Apply: 4th January 2017
Eligibility Criteria : BE/B.Tech (CS/IT/IS)/ MSc (CSE/ IT)/ MCA from 2015/ 2016 batches with an aggregate 60% and above in through out academics.
- Knowledge in technical support background
- Has the ability to Solve Operation Issues Using Technology
- Understands scripting, HTML, x-path & reg-ex. XML & SQL are preferred skills
- Willing to work in shifts including work on weekends, and outside of the “standard” work day and if required only 24/7/365 availability,
- To receive security clearance all candidates must undergo a background check
- Ability to organize and execute
Roles and Responsibility :
- Candidates are required to understand different operational techniques and have high level of attention to detail.
- Accuracy of processing is of utmost importance followed by speed.
- Candidates should consistently deliver results that meet or exceed expectations & understands how the business operates and suggests changes to improve the process.
- Amazon Off Campus Drive role is report into the Operations Manager.
Apply Link: Click Here