HAL (Hindustan Aeronautic Limited) is inviting applications from BE/BTech candidates for 1 year Apprenticeship program at TTI,Bangalore under the Apprenticeship act 1973.Interested and Eligible candidates can apply.
Name of the Company : Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)
HAL Website : www.hal-india.com
Apprenticeship Location : Bangalore
Position : Graduate Engineers (Apprenticeship)
Stipend : Rs 5000/- per month
Duration of Apprenticeship : 1 year
Last date to Apply : 16th December 2016
Eligibility Criteria :
- Degree : BE/BTech from any recognized university
- Candidate should be an Indian Citizen.
- Candidate who have done any apprenticeship before is not eligible to apply now.
- Candidates having one year or more experience is not eligible to apply.
- Candidate should not have completed 3 years after graduation.
Number of Vacancies : 215
Branch-wise Vacancies list :
- Mechanical Engineering : 50 vacancies
- Aeronautical Engineering : 50 vacancies
- Electronics and Communication Engineering : 10 vacancies
- Civil Engineering : 10 vacancies
- Computer Science & Technology : 30 vacancies
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE) : 40 vacancies
- Metallurgy : 10 vacancies
- Avionics : 10 vacancies
- Information Science & Engineering : 05 vacancies
Selection Procedure :
- Based on the score in qualifying exam,for each branch separate merit list will be prepared.
- Reservation will be apply based an Act of apprenticeship
- Medical Test
- Police clearance certification is required.
Official Notification : Click Here
Apply Link : Click Here to Apply
Note : Before Applying in the above link,Applicant has to register with Student in Apprenticeship Portal http://www.mhrdnats.gov.in/,note Registration number which should enter in Main application.