IBPS Specialist Officers Recruitment CWE-VI As IT Officer,Marketing Officer and more Across India,So Interested candidates can attend IBPS Specialist Officers Recruitment.
About IBPS: IBPS is formally known as Institute of Banking Personnel Selection,Actually IBPS is an autonomous agency in the India. IBPS is started in 1975 as PSS(Personnel Selection Services).
IBPS become the independent entity to the RBI and Public sector banks and we can say that IBPS is envisioned as well as self-governed academic and research oriented institute.The main mission of the IBPS is enhancing human resource development with the help of personnel assessment. IBPS is announced CWE(Common written examination)to the recruitment of clerks and officers in the Indian banks since from 2011 year.Now a days IBPS CWE is became mandatory for anyone who wants to join in the 29 public sector as well as in regional rural banks. Basically IBPS will invite the applications from the candidates through online at their website and it will conduct the exam for the candidates in various locations in online.
Post: Specialist Officer(IT,Marketing and etc)
Salary: 35,000 rs per month
- Degree: 4-year Engineering/technology or Post Graduate
- Streams: CS/Computer Applications/IT/Electronics/Electronics & Telecommunications/Electronics & Communications/EIE
- Graduate having passed DOEACC ‘B’ Level. as on 2nd December 2016.
For Marketing Officer:
- Should be Graduate and Full-time Marketing or MBA(Marketing) or Full time 2-years PGDBA/PGDBM/PGPM/PGDM with specialization in Marketing are eligible
- Candidates should have Graduate and Full-Time PG degree or Full-Time PG Diploma in Personnel Management/Industrial Relations/HR/HRD/Social Work/Labor Law are eligible.
- Candidates have a Bachelor Degree in Law(LLB) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council and related fields.
Agricultural Field Officer
- Candidates have 4-year degree in Agriculture/Animal-Husbandry/Horticulture/Agricultural Engineering and related fields
- PG Degree in Hindi with English as a subject in the graduation level or PG Degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subject at graduation level are the eligible
Age Limit: Minimum 20 years and Maximum 30-years as on November 1st 2016.
- Online Test
Note: After completion of an interview process candidates will be selected based on written and interview,ration it 80(Written):20(Interview).
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates: 100 rs
- General & Others: 600 rs
- Online Registration & Fee: 16th November to 2nd Dec 2016
- Online Test: 28 & 29 Jan 2017(Tentative)
Note: Before going to apply for the post please read the official notification clearly then proceed with the registration process.
Apply Link: Click Here
Official Notification: Read Here